Thursday 30 October 2014

I Dare Not Dwell On My Dreams Anymore....


I dare not dwell on my dreams anymore;
For then I shan’t be able to live for long
Which I wish to do for all those in need
In wake of your loveless adieu
I learnt to gather my wits and be strong.

I dare not dwell on my dreams anymore;
For love, after a while, becomes either bitter or sour
Interspersed on the way between many small breaths
Thus, is the veracity of life and it’s depths

My love for you certainly has no bounds
Hence I let you go and never turn around
For I know who and what I am to be without you
It’s you that I am sorry for, 'coz one day
You will undoubtedly turn back in dismay
Hence my love;
I dare not dwell on my dreams anymore


                  

Picture Credit- From here

Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment