Friday 7 November 2014

I Wish !!!



I wish I had never known you; But I undeniably do

Falling head over heels was precisely not the me

Because that was one thing I always reckoned not to be 

Picture Credit- From here















I wish I had never loved you; But I indeed do

Madly, deeply, insanely, Yes I still do

And forever will; come what may

For this is me and forever will be

The one thing I always reckoned not to be

 
Picture Credit- From here
















I wish I had the courage to back out and selfishly slip away with time

Yelp and laugh out loud; as I always wanted to be

But here I am, all alone

Just when I wished and believed; life is all about you and me

You are nowhere near and all left is just me

 
Picture Credit- From here






















Why did you go away thus; just the time when I needed you the most

With all the void around; I feel utterly lost

This is not the me coz this was certainly not what I had reckoned to be

I wish…How I truly wish!!! 

Picture Credit- From here



Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment