Wednesday 13 April 2016

“K” Is For “Kindle” #atozchallenge



Emotions;
They mirror in your eyes.
Oh my love!
Let’s nurture our fondness,
Kindle the passion,
And nudge the happiness.
Let me be;
Smitten by your prettiness,
Behold it evermore,
Remain inseparable,
In perpetuity.



I have signed up for Blogging From A – Z Challenge April. Today is Day 11. The above picture is of a pair of pelicans. It was clicked in Guwahati, Assam, India. 

We do get to experience joie de vivre in many small things that come our way at the most unexpected manner and time.

My List From A – Z



Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com  

5 comments:

  1. Ah! That's such a lovely and refreshing poem!

    Cheers,
    Srivi - AtoZChallenge
    K for Kite | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah - kindle the passion. Lovely. hahahaha - I thought your post would be about the Kindle reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha. The same thought passed through my mind too while posting this. Technology has surpassed literature by many folds indeed. :D

      Delete
  3. Nice. Keep going till the end.

    ReplyDelete