Saturday 30 April 2016

"Z" Is For "Zap" #atozchallenge




Goodbyes;
They always make me go down on my knees,
With stomach full of unease,
And the silent storm of emotions rising
Against the backward pull that are pretty much enticing.

With zapping up of the challenge of April,
I recall what had gone into the grill.
Started with staring at the Azure sky
And running to the Bastion,
Appreciated virtuous over the Charlatans,
And praising the Dawn.

Encumbered by the mental blocks,
Still went hand in hand with Felicity,
Faced challenges with Gumption
Yet Halcyon was the month.
Impromptu visits of dear ones made merry,
Together we enjoyed many Jaunts.

Old memories re- Kindled,
But kept away nuisance from Lurking around,
Missed Maa a lot, 
With Nostalgia hovering over,
When love went into Oblivion.
Meditation with Placid mind was relieving,
While keeping love Quiescent felt wise.
Mind Resonating feelings of the heart,
And Serendipity played the magic,
When we met Trekkers from Arctic.

You suddenly usurped the realm of my peace,
But the nobel Virtuoso came to my rescue
I learnt life was Wonderful, when by the mooring,
The Xebec  found the moon mesmerizing
But, it's You that I am smitten by
Nevertheless, Zapping it up for now,
Oh Darling April! Today, I do bow. 



I have signed up for Blogging From A - Z Challenge April. Today is the Final Day. Day 26. I conclude the day with my A - Z list embedded within my poem.

The above picture is of Sunrise depicting the end of one day leads to a better and brighter sunrise with better perspectives in life. And we should never loose hope and stick to optimism, come what may.

I am super excited that I did start at "A" and could stay till "Z". Wow! This seems to me as a dream. An unbelievable one of-course. :)  I am glad that I could get this far.

Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. I love how you finished the challenge with that poem that included all your letters done before! That was very clever and a lot of work! Good job for finishing the challenge; congrats!

    betty
    http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty. :)

      I couldn't think of anything different so started penning down every letter. :D. Glad you liked it

      Delete
  2. It's absolutely breathtaking and super creative to zap it up in style. Congrats:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/a2z-challenge-zinda/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that's some clever work! Well done, enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely meeting you because of the Challenge. Congratulations. This is a clever post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visits Kalpanaa. Been through your blog but couldn't read the entire series of your Indian Odyssey. But some great places added to my travel list indeed.

      :)

      Delete
  5. Wow!! An amazing end to the month! It's a beautiful piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Very clever how you managed to get all your post titles in there :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete